Please note that we may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically.
What personal information do we collect from you when you visit our website?
You may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, your responses to our surveys, or any other information. Technical information through cookies such as
- Information from your visits to this website, including the type of browser and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, URLs clicked on, your IP address and the pages you visited before and after navigating to this website;
- Activity data, such as when you completed a form on this website;
- Social media tracking pixels allowing platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to interact with this website and give feedback on your actions; and
- Device information, including the unique device identifier, hardware model, operating system and version and mobile network
We collect personal information when we monitor other websites that may include your public personal information. For example, when we monitor digital conversations on public platforms to understand what people are saying about us or the pharmaceutical industry in general. We may combine the information that we have about you from various sources.
Personal information we collect when you report a possible side effect associated with one of our products may include information such as your gender, date of birth and information about your health.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information we collect on the website to
- Share our press releases;
- Provide information about our online events, such as webcasts;
- Financial results;
- Job alerts; and
- Tips, helpful information and marketing communications about our products and services. We will always obtain consent for marketing where required by law.
We will also contact you to:
- Inform you of changes to our terms and policies, security alerts and administrative messages; and
- Respond to your job applications
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and guidance;
- Your reports you make of a possible side effect associated with any of our products and to monitor the safety of our products;
- Comply with demands or requests made by regulators, governments, courts and law enforcement authorities; and
- Investigate and act against illegal or harmful user behavior.
To make improvements to our operations;
- For internal activities such as auditing, data analysis and research to help us in improving and delivering Inditech’s digital platforms, content and services;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services;
- To understand which parts of our website, digital platforms and services are of the most interest and to improve the design and content of our online assets;
- To improve our products and services and our communications to you; and
- (Where applicable) to ensure we have up-to-date contact information for you.
We may share your personal information with parties both domestic and foreign which includes:
- With subsidiaries and affiliates of Inditech;
- Trusted third parties;
- Regulators, governments and law enforcement authorities;
- Our professional advisors, auditors, and business partners;
- Our agents and suppliers, including those who provide us with technology services such as data analytics, hosting and technical support; and
- Other third parties in connection with re-organizing all or any part of our business.
Your personal information may be processed by Inditech, its affiliated and subsidiary companies and our trusted third-party suppliers outside of your home country. Data privacy laws in the countries to which your personal information is transferred may not be equivalent to, or as protective as, the laws in your home country.
Protecting your personal information
We use a variety of technologies and security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction in line with applicable data protection and privacy laws. For example, when we share your personal information with external parties, we may put in place a written agreement which commits them to keep your information confidential and to put in place appropriate security measures to keep your information secure.
The transmission to us of information via the internet or a mobile phone network connection may not be completely secure, and any transmission is at your own risk.
Websites and online assets that are not of our control
At any time, we may provide links to websites, mobile applications, or any other online assets that are not owned or controlled by us. This Privacy Notice does not apply to those websites. You visit those sites at your own cost and risk.
What will happen if you do not want to provide your personal information?
You have the option to share your personal information with us. However, you can choose not to do so.
Inditech is the controller of your personal information.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal data when required by law. We will disclose such data wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Inditech Technology Services Private Limited
17th Floor, Mittal Towers, B Wing
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021